Monday, February 1, 2010

Carolina Christmas Part 3

My machine kept jamming when I sewed these two pieces together to make step 3 of Carolina Chirstmas. After quite a few of these, I figured out that I needed to change my needle. Then things went much better and I am finally finished with step 3.
Here is a picture of my finished pieces for step 3 of Carolina Christmas. I'm not sure when I will get to step 4 because I'm working a my Japanese Buzzsaw quilt, which I blogged about here. I am finally finishing up the binding. After that I need to make a label...I need to find some white on white or beige fabric to make the label on. I'll post more about it later when I'm done with it. I'd tell you more now, but it's going to be a gift. I really don't want to say anymore until the people I give it to receive it. I want it to be a surprise. : )



No comments: