Friday, April 3, 2009

Sewing Machine Cover

I just recently finished a sewing machine cover for my sewing machine. It's looking rather plain so I want to sew something onto it, but I am trying to decide what. Not quite sure what to do...maybe a flower, or something else. I really don't know.

Tried some hexagon's, but I think I ma
de them too big. Thinking about origami flowers, but they're not quite what I'm looking for. I don't want anything with raw edges.

Spring break is over and school will begin again on Monday. I spent most of my break sewing. I will tell you more about what I sewed in another post.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I have been meaning to make a cover for my sewing machine for years .... but first on my list is a cover for my mixer in the kitchen. Just have to find the right kind of fabric first.