Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spring Concert and More Quilts

In May, my dd's select choir, called Soldiers of Light, had their Spring Choral Concert. They performed with the Middle School and Elementary School choirs. During the performance they gave a preview of their Dinner Theater Show, which I will post about later. Since the performance was right before Mother's Day, each student presented their mother's with a rose. This is a picture of the rose I received from my dd.

Next, we have more quilts. The first one is a bird of paradise. It was really pretty.

This one is of my mother's quilt teacher or kumu. There is a little photo of her next to the quilt. I don't know if you can see it.

This one if of tea pots, I think.

This one is of pizza.

These are several quilts. I was trying to take a picture of the green one because it was a OBW (One Block Wonder) that looked like a lei.

I will post more quilt pictures. I think those will be the last of them.

No comments: