Friday, July 3, 2009

Water Bottle Carrier and More Bread

I made a water bottle carrier for DH for Father's Day. I used this pattern, but didn't really follow it because I got too confused. I also couldn't find the right sliders. I made it out of nylon and boy, was it tough to sew. I had to use tissue paper to keep it from sliding in the machine. That worked, but then tearing the tissue paper out of the seams was a bit difficult. I wanted it to be light weight and water proof. I don't know if I will make another one like it again, maybe with a different type of fabric.

This bread is made from Gluten Free Pantry's French Bread and Pizza Mix. This time I left the paddle in the bread and it turned out perfect! I just took out the paddle before slicing it. If you look closely, you can see where the paddle was. It was so yummy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

That water bottle carrier is a good fathers day idea, and yes that fabric does look tricky to sew! I could really use some of that bread right now! Thanks for stopping by and linking -Allison