Friday, December 26, 2008

Grocery Bag and gift wrapping

Merry Christmas everyone, one of my co-workers is retiring at the end of the month. On her last day of work (school), we had a little get together with her and I made her a grocery bag. I don't know if you can see it, but on the side with the floral print, there is a pocket. The bag can be folded up and put in the pocket. I also made one with a pink dotted lining. I haven't taken a picture of it yet. When I do, I will post it.

I also made some reusable fabric bags. They kind of looked like mini santa bags. They were a hit! I hope to make more for next year.

3 comments:

K and S said...

all are very nice! Merry Christmas!

Arlette said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure your co-worker will appreciate these grocery bags. It's great that they fold up and are tucked inside the pocket. Great space saving idea.
Aloha!

Suze said...

Thank you Kat and Letty. Have a great 2009.