Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year!


It's been a while since I posted anything. Things have been crazy and I also got sick...I'm still not totally well, but will have to go back to school/work tomorrow.


Anyway, the pot holders on the left were made as samples for my sewing class.
 I also made a tea wallet, which I sent to my SIL in Arizona for her birthday. It was late, but I hope to be on time next year. Sorry about that, I hope you enjoy the wallet. 


I made more things for Christmas, but forgot to take pictures. I will post the pictures of what I have.

 I've been working on RRCB when I have time. I will post pictures of the steps I have completed. I'm currently working on the last ten string blocks of step 3.


I also need to finish putting Carolina Christmas together. Lots to work on this year...will keep you updated.

No comments: