Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walking Foot and GF Mixes

 I haven't posted in a long time because I ran out of space on my computer. I couldn't download my pics from my camera. : (


Anyway, I am using another computer. (Note to self - get an external hard drive.) I downloaded my pics to this other computer that has an external hard drive.


My first pic is of my new walking foot. Well, I bought it one or two months ago. I just couldn't post the pics until now. I am so happy with it. My pot holders, I'll post pics later, came out so nice with the walking foot.

The next set of pics are of some gf mixes my brother and his wife got for me. So thoughtful of them to remember me. There are not an abundance of a variety of gf mixes available here in the islands.


I tried the Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix and it came out really nice. I forget to take a pic of it. You could smell the cinnamon as it was baking and it smelled so good. The loaf also looked very nice. I cut it and ate about half a slice. Then I got a reaction to all the cinnamon. It had lots of cinnamon in it. I was so sad that I couldn't eat it.


They also gave a Mesquite Pancake Mix, that I haven't tried yet, and a Brownie Mix. I'll let you know when I do try these. I'm looking forward to doing so when I have some baking time. Thanks to GY and JY for thinking of me!


2 comments:

K and S said...

If it is photos you plan to keep, I would suggest burning them onto CDs then you could free up memory on your computer. One disk can hold about 500 pictures.

Suze said...

Thanks Kat, I've done that in the past, I guess I have to do that again. : )