Wednesday, July 23, 2008
This is a market bag that I made using a pattern from Joanne's. As you can see it came out huge. The pattern didn't call for a lining, but I wanted to line it because I thought it would be stronger and sturdier, since I would be using it for grocery shopping.
I was disappointed in the pattern because I had to make some adjustments. The sides didn't match. I had to add a few inches to get it to fit, so it is patched on the side. I also didn't anticipate that the handles would be so short. I would have liked it to be a little bit longer, maybe just an inch or two. Oh well, maybe I'll try another pattern.